We are Kay and Cinda, both members at Faith Sisters. We have teamed up to participate in season five of the Amazing Digi Scrapping Race at Natural Designs in Scrapbooking. Follow the challenges with our layouts here. The adventure begins Sunday, February 7, 2010.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

ADSR # 7 and 8

This is a lot of fun Cinda. I am enjoying being a little outside my box. This one was way outside my box. I usually do not dream of what I may do in the future. I tend to firmly plant my feet in the here and now. I have a few plans, but certainly not 50. Anyway, here they are.
Using Busy Mama Designs: Shabby Chic Kit

What a funny thing.....I finished my challenge 7 with the exact set up that was asked for in challenge 8. I figured why not just use what I had. I should get moving on some of that list anyway. Using: Dielle Designs/Berries and Butterflies kit3 different butterflieslots of daisieswooden bucketstrawberriesblueberrylots of beads3 different ribbonsArrow (from PSE5 elements)

No comments:

Post a Comment