We are Kay and Cinda, both members at Faith Sisters. We have teamed up to participate in season five of the Amazing Digi Scrapping Race at Natural Designs in Scrapbooking. Follow the challenges with our layouts here. The adventure begins Sunday, February 7, 2010.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

ADSR #2 I Love My Job

What fun! I loved this challenge. I really do enjoy my job. What other job can you go to every day and play on the floor, read stories, play with toys, eat snacks, and really appreciate nap time. I have 5 different flowers on the layout as well as 5 different fonts/Alphas, and the number 5 in the phone (in case you did not notice the large magnification of the photo--lol)


Using:Adrianna Hollenbeck: Everlasting Memories Kit (Black Alpha, beads), Funky Blobs Kit (Yellow Alpha, 2 background papers)Chelly Designs: Adorable Kit (pink and brown felt flowers, brown clip), Dollhouse Garden Kit (white and pink puffy flowers)Fonts: IMAGINATION (Crazy Girlz Blonde), Double-Fisted Rainbow Art (Mister Sirloin), Friendships (Grilled CHeese BTN-one of my favorites)

No comments:

Post a Comment