We are Kay and Cinda, both members at Faith Sisters. We have teamed up to participate in season five of the Amazing Digi Scrapping Race at Natural Designs in Scrapbooking. Follow the challenges with our layouts here. The adventure begins Sunday, February 7, 2010.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Challenge #2 is up at Digital Scrapbook Artisan Guild

Theme: 5 things I LOVE about....(choose a person, topic, idea, etc. Be Creative!)
Title: use a combination of 5 fonts and/or alphas (example: use 2 different fonts and 3 different alphas)
Photos: use 5 photos, one of the photos must have the number 5 in it!
Use 5 different elements of the same type (example: use 5 different flowers or 5 different buttons, etc.)

This is going to take some thinking! Thanks to Jay I know what my photo with the number 5 will be of. I've asked whether or not we can use 5 of the same photos or if it has to be 5 different photos. I guess I'm glad this challenge is up early and that we have a snow day...

1 comment: