We are Kay and Cinda, both members at Faith Sisters. We have teamed up to participate in season five of the Amazing Digi Scrapping Race at Natural Designs in Scrapbooking. Follow the challenges with our layouts here. The adventure begins Sunday, February 7, 2010.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Challenge #6 Layout















This was really challenging for me as I don't normally scrap with flowers, ribbons or buttons. It was helpful though because as I was searching my hard drive for these elements, I was able to delete hundreds of files! In the beginning I thought that each element on the layout needed to be unique (which might explain why my layout looks like a train wreck), but you'll see I did use my buttons and brads twice. I used things from LOTS of different designers (and you can find credits in the NDISB gallery). I didn't have a current picture of me by myself to use, but Kay sent me this one that she took when she visited.

1 comment:

  1. WOW....I am really impressed that you got it all in there. It looks beautiful. So glad you did this one.

    ReplyDelete