We are Kay and Cinda, both members at Faith Sisters. We have teamed up to participate in season five of the Amazing Digi Scrapping Race at Natural Designs in Scrapbooking. Follow the challenges with our layouts here. The adventure begins Sunday, February 7, 2010.

Friday, February 26, 2010

ADSR #5 My M&M Tree

I have had this layout in my imagination for a long time. When Jacob was around 5 he would say "If M&Ms grew on trees, I would build a house and live in that tree". This was a perfect time to put this layout together with a photo I took last year. I love how it turned out.
Using:Digital Compilations by Cinda: 4Kay Kit (house frame, ribbon cluster, 2 brown papers)Eva Lindqvist Designs: A touch of Cocoa, Favorite colors, Heart Treasures, and Love Christ Kits (buttons and brads, wooden frame, staples, alpha)Meredith Cardall: Love My Tractor Kit (tree)

No comments:

Post a Comment