We are Kay and Cinda, both members at Faith Sisters. We have teamed up to participate in season five of the Amazing Digi Scrapping Race at Natural Designs in Scrapbooking. Follow the challenges with our layouts here. The adventure begins Sunday, February 7, 2010.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Challenge #1 Kay of KC and the Sonshine

I love this layout that Kay did using my Football Frenzy kit (so much so that I turned it into a quick page)! I really like how she framed the papers, elements and journaling (I don't think I would have thought of doing that myself).

My scrap-lift uses a frame from my Football Frenzy kit (re-styled), papers and elements from my For Kay kit, house from my Love Shack kit (all available at Divine Digital and Faith sisters) and cross (re-colored) from the Celebrate Church Life Faith Sisters collaboration kit. Font is Pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment